Thursday, January 14, 2010

I got nothing

Not feeling particularly entertaining today or introspective. I feel odd and out of sorts to be honest. Face feels hot, but body is fine. Nose is dripping, but nothing horrible. I just feel disquieted...(good word!) And tired. Still so very tired like all I want to do it sleep.

Spoke to Dad today...and and his wife are in Las Vegas for her birthday and their 5 year anniversary. Dad is soon to be 67 and wife is 46. (yes, he is 21 years OLDER than she is). Dad is very young at heart, and always has been. He was a hottie (is that wrong to call your dad a hottie?) for years and years, and now he is still an attractive man for his age. His wife, Lou, is a normal 40 something year old woman who has never had any children of her own. And they won't have any either together, I imagine. Sometimes I think about what she gave up to be with my dad. She really loves him...and he really loves her. Nice to see. Anyway, Lou has been diagnosed with ulcers. She is a real worry wart, and Dad thinks that she has worried her way to ulcers...and that gets me thinking. What is the correlation between worrying and being an anxious person and getting an ulcer? Maybe the relationship is inverted...and that you are born with the body that makes ulcers (even if it is not evident) and there is something about how that feels inside that makes you feel anxious? Hmmm...I feel a google search coming on.

Need a plan for this weekend or I am going to sleep my three day weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment