Thursday, February 4, 2010

...And the Call Was COMING FROM THE HOUSE!!

You remember those 1980's Horror Movies...where the poor girl is receiving scary phone calls for a while, threatening to come and hurt her, and then finally,she looks down, sees the red light on the 2nd line in the house, and realizes that the CALL IS COMING FROM THE HOUSE!!! 

That is how I feel about the upcoming surgery date...the scariness is approaching...and very soon, the call is going to come and I won't be able to GET AWAY! 

I have ordered the shower seat, the hand held shower nozzle and the elevated toilet seat...(yes, folks...we are turning my beautiful, trendy apartment into a fucking nursing home!)

I am reading all the information I can, and am getting a grip on reality. 

And whenever I think about it, my hearts beats a little fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment